• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

Do-rag

100cc
stock-vector-blue-smiley-face-with-a-sign-welcome-149594675.jpg

oviedoed

30cc
We should get together: I am just outside UCF.
I never went to SAM, but I hear they don't like 3D.
Herve,
You should come out and see for yourself how they fly and see if it fits your "style" then you can make your own decision.
I fly (i use that term loosely) IMAC basic (or try to) and "sport" flying...the thing for me is having fun!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Herve,
You should come out and see for yourself how they fly and see if it fits your "style" then you can make your own decision.
I fly (i use that term loosely) IMAC basic (or try to) and "sport" flying...the thing for me is having fun!
If you are free this week end, we can meet at Rocket City (in Christmas)? It's closer.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The Cheeseburger says Hello! Hold on to that Saito! It will keep the embarrassment factor low when the urge arises!lol

oviedoed

30cc
The Cheeseburger says Hello! Hold on to that Saito! It will keep the embarrassment factor low when the urge arises!lol
Love me some cheeseburgers!!! I have 4 Saito engines (two-91,s one 82 and one 72) and love them all...very reliable, easy to start, lots of power and will last a long time if taken care of...I will hate to get rid of them.

oviedoed

30cc
If you are free this week end, we can meet at Rocket City (in Christmas)? It's closer.
Herve, if the weather is nice, I just might take you up on that. Sat. is the only day I could make it...where is the club? I was there once many years ago for a fun fly but can't remember how to get there. Address would help and then I can just GPS it.

tylerzx9r

100cc
Glad you could join us.... You will enjoy it here I am Sure!, Be careful of that Herve, he is a really nice guy!