• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HEY!!!! (just heard a pin drop).....

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Wow, almost so quiet here that it's like having the whole web site to yourself. WILL ALL YOU PLEASE COME BACK FROM NALL ALREADY???? Sheesh....you'd think they want to keep all the fun to themselves. LOL
Lmao well I'll let ya know, that several of you fellas came into our late night conversations around camp, Rob, Kelly we wish you gents could of made it, so start planning now for Nall 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It quit raining here....... oh course the wind is blowing hard enough the flag outside looks like it's made of wood. And guess what, more wind and rain tomorrow.:very_angry:
Yup....we have the wind too. About thirty or so gusting to above forty. GRRR.... I hate days like this.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Lmao well I'll let ya know, that several of you fellas came into our late night conversations around camp, Rob, Kelly we wish you gents could of made it, so start planning now for Nall 2016
That's so awesome Donnie.... at least someone was thinking of us tired old losers that couldn't make it to Nall. But trust and believe, the world will come to an end before I miss Nall next year. 'Nough said!!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yeah you know it's windy when your flag is as stiff as the one they planted on the moon............. If they really landed on the moon.....hmmmmm. Gota go I think I hear a black helicopter.;)
Ok.... I can't stand this rolling on the floor any longer. My sides are starting to hurt. Ummmm, Black Heli? I think that is button 7. Hee hee

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok time to pick up your pins and tears in this thread, pics and vids served up soon.
Well it's about damn time.....get on with it already huh?
waiting.gif