• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello Hello is there anyone out there....I am very lonely

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I just don't want to be a Junior Member anymore. Kinda insulting calling my member junior.

Tseres

150cc
ericb;401 wrote: I just don't want to be a Junior Member anymore. Kinda insulting calling my member junior.

Well Junior Member also means Young Member but that don't sound gooe either.

Tseres

150cc
You guys heard about the old bull and the Young bull standing on top of the hill looking down at a herd of Cows grazing piecefully. The young cow said lets run down there and get us a couple of them cows. The old cow replied. Lets walk down there and get them all.

Bemeson

50cc
Tseres;411 wrote: You guys heard about the old bull and the Young bull standing on top of the hill looking down at a herd of Cows grazing piecefully. The young cow said lets run down there and get us a couple of them cows. The old cow replied. Lets walk down there and get them all.

You know Tom, we tell the rookies that story all the time at work....its pretty funny that not many of the new kids even know what movie that quote came from.....that comment made me smile.

Brian