• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from rcpilot82

Hey there, I just joined up after finding the site. Not on the "old" site much anymore. gotta build my profile up but if you need laser cut parts, I am the guy for the job! I am a follower of sleepy C so here I am!

BalsaDust

Glad you found your way over Rob. I have been trying to convinve KrazyKarl to make his way over as well. Now its time for you to bring your Monocoupe project over here and get it completed.

Mikeq

150cc
Welcome Rob...I still have that Katana short kit I got from you uncompleted...never was able to find a cowl or canopy to fit. John up in Washington state was doing a plug for the cowl but we stopped communicating with each other..not sure if he ever finished his either..If you're still doing short kits let me know.. Glad you're here..