• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Oklahoma

Hi guys, my name is Shane. I'm from central Oklahoma. I fly giant scale aerobatic planes and am thinking of getting into multi rotors. I also love building as much as flying. I'm competing in IMAC with a Dalton extra 300 built by myself that I'm very proud of. I may build my first carden for a guy I know this winter. When I'm not flying and playing with my kids, I'm riding my Bianchi road bike, my second love.

I've kind of hidden in the shadows of GiantScaleNews for the past three years popping in here and there, I was just starting to post more when all the $#*& went down. I just want a drama free place to BS and learn new techniques for building and flying. Hope everything works out, thanks Sleepy for doing all this! Talk to you guys soon.

SleepyC

150cc
YO! You like everything I like.

I was road riding 250 - 300 miles a week last year. (new baby in Jan put a halt on that) But I plan to get back on the stick very soon.

Insane how fast fitness goes. Went from Cat 4 road racer to a human slug in a few months. :(

Oh well, baby is only a baby once. Bikes will be here!

Welcome!

Cool man, I've never ridden more than about 150 - 200 miles in a week, hats off to ya. I though about getting into racing a couple of times, but it's hard to find the time to get that much riding in. Great news for you is, you can pull your little one in one of those bike trailers pretty soon. I did that for a few years, really hurts on the hills though...

Robotech

70cc twin V2
He-Heisenberg-T-Shirt-620x350.jpg
Wassup