• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello, From Indiana

My name is Perry VanMeter.
I've been watching this site for some time now and decided to introduce myself. I'm getting back into flying airplanes after several years flying helicopters. Decided to get into IMAC so I have been trying to get a Wildhare 28% & a BME Yak 54 setup to start practicing. I'm trying to learn all I can about how to setup an IMAC plane, so don't be surprised if I ask a lot of questions. Hope to start competing next summer. Really enjoying your site over the OTHER ONE.

Welcome Perry. North central IMAC is a great group of guys. Hope to see you at some events and do not be shy asking questions. We all have a passion for IMAC and look forward to more guys joining.

Welcome Perry. Just finished our IMAC season up here in the North East region so plenty of time now to sit around and talk IMAC setups.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
image.jpg

Thanks Rolling Circle, setting up a IMAC plane sounds a lot like setting up Helicopter. If you want it to fly well you need to learn how and why your making the changes. Looking forward to talking to all of you guy's to learn how and why.

I saw Terry custom could not post to my post not sure why? Any thoughts? I met him and his wife at Muncie this summer along with Sleepy.