• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Have to laugh!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I see a few of the new GSN Nall shirts made it into some photos over at the other place today. Too many to keep out I guess.

-Rick-

100cc
On the 3D line there were quite a few red GSN shirts out all week. and yea, now there should be tons.

In regard to this, I'm not going to exclude a hobbiest because he/she is wearing a shirt. Why not feature that person because of their clothing?

Also, I am the one who pushed and made the Joe Nall handout shirts for the last 5 years, I had to beg to get the funds to do it, or use the swag shop funds to pay for the shirts. They say Joe Nall on them besides FG. MANY of the older people wearing them have no idea what FG is, they just know some crazy guy with Tattoos were handing out free "Joe Nall" T-shirts on the 3D line. As we were giving out the shirts yesterday many people came up wearing an old FG Joe Nall shirt thanking ME for doing this each year.. HAHA...

Anyways.. we will never censor a logo out of a picture if we think the picture is worth taking.

This why I think highly of this site!! Thank you Steve, Bart.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well guys I had the best time with my NEW STALKERS, Matt Gunn stalked me all week up till Wed., We couldn't figure it out,(I know I'm handsome but DAMN) we finally figured it out, it was for his AssHat boss, ol willy wanted to meet OL ChickenBalls, and Matt sent him right to camp LMAO. I'm a LEGEND. :lol2::roflmao: Matt said all week he was gonna come by, and bring us shirts, but never did, it was FREAKING hilarious. HEY Block Sucker here's to you, and you should ask for my autograph next time.
DSCF3724.JPG
DSCF3724.JPG

That was Halarious! @ChickenBalls, my son and I were just sitting at camp when JTG showed up looking at me and asking, "I'm looking for Chickenballs". Kudos to Donnie in that he handled it with class and good humor.
Funny though in that my son, who was not privy to the story behind this, formed an immediate opinion of this guy that appears to be spot on. I'll not convey here what he said but it was insightful to say the least.;)