Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News HARD WORK at 2017 Joe Nall

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by RJ 706, May 17, 2017.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

pawnshopmike likes this.
  2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

3. 3d line on the lake

4. dhal22

I made it to the 3d line on Friday as you were disassembling your tent.

5. I was so stressed and wore out lol, I was in such a hurry to tear it all down and head home

dhal22 likes this.
  6. dhal22

Interesting. You looked stressed, enough that I decided not to say hi. My dad was hungry so we focused on food about that time. I'll stop by next year.

7. Dude! I am very proud for you. You had a great positive attitude all week at Nall and your sweetheart kept a smile on no matter what :)

I listened to all the comments you had to field regarding the previous owner of the site. You even listened to all my stupid suggestions for the site. Thank you.

I promise to keep good on my word, I will be starting that special thread soon :)

WMcNabb, dhal22, pawnshopmike and 2 others like this.