• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Hangar 9 Carden Edition 89" Extra 300 Mid-Wing

bammer991

New to GSN!
mines pretty heavy compared to my redwing 50cc 330. I dont have the number, but its quite a bit heavier....its better built for one....also the only thing I dont like is how they did the landing gear. machine thread bolts into a piece of hardwood ?? mine came loose after 4 flights and of course they would'nt tighten up again...just spin :( I put bigger WOOD screws in this time and put CA on the holes before I tightened them down...nice and tight now........also the pieces that go on the gear legs to give it a finished look...had to take them off. they were pushing into the fuse. other than that it flys awesome. I didnt have to add trim on anything ! that was a first for me.

Great review and amazing photos!
Do you have a weight for your Extra ?

bammer991

New to GSN!
your in Oregon ? Ill be there in portland visiting my son July 21st to the 26th. hes a trainer for the trailblazers

Attachments

• IMG_2393.JPG
    IMG_2393.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 448

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice! Great looking H9! Yup I live about 2 to 2.5 hours south of Portland in a hippie dippy town called Eugene! Lol. Love it here... Always something to look at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk