• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Randy, Congrats on your Escape purchase! :)
I know you'll Love the NAV and all that came with it.
Before I bought the DeLorean, I purchased a new 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T. It has the Nav, Bluetooth, Satellite radio and, Well, All the bells and whistles.
Because of the bells and whistles, I HAD to read the book also, to learn how to operate them.
I'm still Bumfuzzled on some of them... :confused:

Jorge61

Niiicccccccccceeee !! After what you've bEEn through (settling the estate of your father), you deserve iT ! :D :D Ok, I just need to know...now, have you learned how to use your phone ? Maybe I'll send you a 'test text' !! :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

rdsok

30cc
WhO ? mE ? Nahhhhhhhh :p Hey MaN, I wanted to aDD my congratulations on the Ford Escape purchase !! I'm sure you've been enjoying iT...more and gOOder ! ;) :D Oh, and come on down, be hApPy to show you the secret location !

Over 'N OuT...for now !

Thanks Dave...

I may actually be able to travel now after getting the Escape... My previous car was to a point that I couldn't trust it for a road trip... and it'd only be a tank of gas down there and one back ( and perhaps another for messin' around down around there )... We'll just have to see how things go next year after I play catch up...

Randy

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Thanks Dave...

I may actually be able to travel now after getting the Escape... My previous car was to a point that I couldn't trust it for a road trip... and it'd only be a tank of gas down there and one back ( and perhaps another for messin' around down around there )... We'll just have to see how things go next year after I play catch up...

Randy

Most WeLLcome MaN :D
Hey, I understand bout having a vehicle that ain't road worThy ! Been thErE ;) My '98 F-150 has over 100k on it now. 'Course, it gets 11 mpg...so fuel cost is the limiter :p I certainly hope I'm able to mEET you sumday, brother ! :D

Most WeLLcome MaN :D
Hey, I understand bout having a vehicle that ain't road worThy ! Been thErE ;) My '98 F-150 has over 100k on it now. 'Course, it gets 11 mpg...so fuel cost is the limiter :p I certainly hope I'm able to mEET you sumday, brother ! :D
We hit 270,000 on out '99 Suburban :)

Eagle34

50cc
I've got a 79 K5 Blazer that has over 500K that I know of. The odometer only has 5 digits so I can't be sure, but I've rolled it over 5 times and I'm the 3rd owner. The original owner was an officer that worked at the Pentagon and twice a month he would drive back to Tx and return.

I didn't get an owners manual for my Mini Cooper (bought used) but I did watch the videos from MiniUSA. Several neat little tricks to getting the display to show what you want (MPG, avg speed, temp, time, ect.) Its all done with the turn signal stalk. One neat feture is you can set the blinkers to flash normally, 3 times or 5 times for a lane change. Also the intermittent wipers are set via the stalk button.

SteveT.

100cc
I've got a 79 K5 Blazer that has over 500K that I know of. The odometer only has 5 digits so I can't be sure, but I've rolled it over 5 times and I'm the 3rd owner. The original owner was an officer that worked at the Pentagon and twice a month he would drive back to Tx and return.

I didn't get an owners manual for my Mini Cooper (bought used) but I did watch the videos from MiniUSA. Several neat little tricks to getting the display to show what you want (MPG, avg speed, temp, time, ect.) Its all done with the turn signal stalk. One neat feture is you can set the blinkers to flash normally, 3 times or 5 times for a lane change. Also the intermittent wipers are set via the stalk button.

I always want an original Mini....and had a chance to buy a really cool one with the mags and all....but it was a right hand drive, and I just didn't know if I could handle that... The ones they brought out a few years ago are cool.....but this last year they brought out bigger ones, with a new front end, and I don't care for them as much...it just gets to the point...when is a Mini, not a Mini....

SteveT

refugeefromcalif

New to GSN!
Niiicccccccccceeee !! After what you've bEEn through (settling the estate of your father), you deserve iT ! :D :D Ok, I just need to know...now, have you learned how to use your phone ? Maybe I'll send you a 'test text' !! :p ;)

Dave, My Dads estate Finally settled 3 years after he passed away. :confused:
I Did go a bit Crazy buying 2 new vehicles. Then again, I Gave my old van and Acura to my kids. (They needed them).

As far as my iPhone 4s goes, I know how to play, Angry Birds.... :D

Jorge61

SteveT.

100cc
Dave, My Dads estate Finally settled 3 years after he passed away. :confused:
I Did go a bit Crazy buying 2 new vehicles. Then again, I Gave my old van and Acura to my kids. (They needed them).

As far as my iPhone 4s goes, I know how to play, Angry Birds.... :D

Jorge61

Wow!! That took a bit of time...Was somebody contesting part of it...or just a really involved estate (not to be nosy)....

SteveT