• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

gyro

GSN Contributor
thanks Gary. I'm doing better a little along.Ill take it! My piriformis muscles still are giving me grief,but the Dr says thats gonna take a while to get them to calm down. But the nerve pain is so much better. PT tuesday was without pain meds. WOOT!! got through the whole routine and even added a heavier band and an exercise. Not too shabby.
If i dont hurt too bad when i get up in the morning,i wont eat any pain meds for pt tomorrow either.

That's awesome Matt! Don't let any overzealous PTs push you too hard... and you know that I know how much a PITA a PT can be! :p

SteveT.

100cc
Physical terrorists!!

Never whine, whimper or complain, it only encourages the physical terrorist...

SteveT

Manta

70cc twin V2
Physical terrorists!!

Never whine, whimper or complain, it only encourages the physical terrorist...

SteveT

Ha! That took me a read or two. Lol mine is actually pretty good I think. He says if i have pain to stop. Let him know. He wants me to go to the pain and stop.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
*uPdate on my recovery !*

So, Saturday marked 2 months since the surgery and, although I had my doubts, I'm able to say....Niiiicccccccccccceee ! :D :D Thumb stiFFneSS stiLL present, but everything else has faLLen into working condition !! I am definitely encouraged !!

WiLL Advise Again ;)

Manta

70cc twin V2

So, Saturday marked 2 months since the surgery and, although I had my doubts, I'm able to say....Niiiicccccccccccceee ! :D :D Thumb stiFFneSS stiLL present, but everything else has faLLen into working condition !! I am definitely encouraged !!

WiLL Advise Again ;)

Awesome news Dave! Glad things are looking up bro. About time isnt it?
Im 10 weeks iut from surgery and 5 days with very little pain as ling as I dont try to lift stuff. Im out and about tho and working hard at pt. maybe live again just in time for armageddon lol

WiLL Advise Again ;)
Great to hear Dave! Everything will work out I know! I'm ready for FLI! Hopefully, I can beg enough, and go 30cc/50cc for christmas! I'm ready to come fly with the Austin crew again! :D

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
So, my NEW hand surgeon (which I met this past monday) wants to re-do my right hand.....after I indicated how bad my thumb still iS ! He also wants to do x-rays (which have never been done, despite my pleadings) and EMG tests. I'm kinda dreading these 'cause it's like TORTURE ! :veryshocked: :veryshocked:

I wiLL continue to advise !! :bouncy: