• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Manta

70cc twin V2
Thought I'd uPdate my surgical recovery ! I continue to enjoy a gOOder outcome......strength, deXterity and wound healing ! 2 wEEks post oP :thumbup: :grrreat: :clap:
Remaining is sum stiFFneSS/Pain @ base of thumb and LiTTLe finger :thumbsdown: BuTT, I'm very optimistic this, tOO, will improve !!! :banana:

View attachment 2478

That's Dave... Manta had his butt fixed, not his hand. :)

congrats on the progress in your recovery Dave!

That's what I said....Dave.....not Manta....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

SteveT
buwhaahahaha
Would you like me to post my scar healing pictures??? ;)
:tongue:
Glad you are healing up Dave!!

ambientech

New to GSN!
Thought I'd uPdate my surgical recovery ! I continue to enjoy a gOOder outcome......strength, deXterity and wound healing ! 2 wEEks post oP :thumbup: :grrreat: :clap:
Remaining is sum stiFFneSS/Pain @ base of thumb and LiTTLe finger :thumbsdown: BuTT, I'm very optimistic this, tOO, will improve !!! :banana:

View attachment 2478

I used duct tape once on a cut worse than that :p:D

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I used duct tape once on a cut worse than that :p:D

lmazzoFF ! Whoa, I just remembered a "Dave Moment" ! A few years aGo, while doing some work (wats WoRk ?), I threw a bag of garbage into the can behind the building and I had to shove iT down, with my right hand....to close the lid. WeLL, the top of my hand felt like it was burning and when I pulled it out, blood was running down my arm !! I had cut it open on a piece of mirror ! :cursing: I thought I could get the bleeding to stop with pressure. After 45 mins., it hadn't stopped....so, we went to minor emergency and they used 8 stitches to close the cut ! So....NoW, I have a matching scar ! :veryshocked:

SteveT.

100cc
lmazzoFF ! Whoa, I just remembered a "Dave Moment" ! A few years aGo, while doing some work (wats WoRk ?), I threw a bag of garbage into the can behind the building and I had to shove iT down, with my right hand....to close the lid. WeLL, the top of my hand felt like it was burning and when I pulled it out, blood was running down my arm !! I had cut it open on a piece of mirror ! :cursing: I thought I could get the bleeding to stop with pressure. After 45 mins., it hadn't stopped....so, we went to minor emergency and they used 8 stitches to close the cut ! So....NoW, I have a matching scar ! :veryshocked:

I have "book matched" scars like that, I had both hands done....

SteveT

Manta

70cc twin V2
I would prefer (and I am pretty sure most others have the same opinion), not to see them!!....

SteveT

HAHAHA I thought as much lol
Are you sure? i got some pics right after the surgery 3 days later when I pulled the bandages off...:)