• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GP 61 -Discussion thread

gyro

GSN Contributor
tbrum;10342 wrote: I've got a GP123 and GP61 and have had great luck with both so far. Here is the GP61 on a KS can with stock 11.5" header length running a Vess 25A prop. Since this video, I've retried the Falcon 25x8W and enjoy it more. Same electric smoothness down low and a little more top end.

What did you have on before? I love my 24x10 falcon

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm going to try and put some time on mine tomorrow. The forecast says the "Feels Like" temperature is going to be 100 by noon. And then it's going to get hot.:miserable:

tbrum

New to GSN!
gyro;10359 wrote: What did you have on before? I love my 24x10 falcon

I was running the Falcon 24x8 and 24x9, but they felt too twitchy in the slow stuff. I also tried a Mej24x10TH and it was decent but I liked the control of the 25x8W and Vess25A a bit more. I also like the feel of the Beila 24x8. I'd love to try a Falcon 24x10 !!!

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Darn you guys will have to take an afternoon off from house chores and go fly lol. Sorry dear but the masses demand information

gyro

GSN Contributor
Eric Anderson;16917 wrote: What numbers are you guys getting with a 24x10? Carbon Fiber.... I'm assuming.

7600 rpm in flight.

Eric Anderson;16918 wrote: My second GP61 is in the mail! Sold my DLE61 for more raw power son!

Awesome. The GP61 is unmatched in power IMHO.