• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GP-123

thurmma

150cc
Wow, those base gaskets are thick! I am used to seeing a very thin gasket between the cylinder base and the crankcase. Be interested to know if it sucks a gasket after it has a few runs on it. If not, then I guess the engineering has changed a bit :) for the better.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Wow, those base gaskets are thick! I am used to seeing a very thin gasket between the cylinder base and the crankcase. Be interested to know if it sucks a gasket after it has a few runs on it. If not, then I guess the engineering has changed a bit :) for the better.

I noticed that myself,even before I saw your comment. I've heard good stuff about this engine.

Skyluc

50cc
DSC_0351.JPG
Can you please tell me the standoff length with the GP123 on your krill 35% extra?
I use secraft 20mm stand off,it's to say 3/4 ",it gives me a gap of 2mm between the cowl and the spinner

Last edited: