Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giant scale Fieseler Fi 156 Storch

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by dominicm, Sep 5, 2021.

1. dominicm

dominicm 70cc twin V2

Lou gives me some insight into the immense effort and skill that has gone into building this super scale replica of the Fieseler Storch. Some details I had not even spotted ! All other replicas don't get as close to the real thing as this model. Amazing detail.

Flys4fun, WMcNabb and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Cool plane. Mikey like.

3. My favorite plane! One day I have to build one.

dominicm likes this.
  4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Interesting plane for sure, renowned for easy to fly.

-Rick- and dominicm like this.
  5. Flys4fun

Flys4fun New to GSN!

Well done. I have always liked that aircraft. The builder states that he is running a Zenoah G38 with a gear reduction box. Can someone explain why the reduction box? Thanks

6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    The reduction box allows him to run a much larger propeller this is usually done so that a scale size propeller can be fitted to the plane.

Flys4fun and pawnshopmike like this.