• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Futaba 18SZ

Judge

70cc twin V2
MSRP is not the same as MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) which is the price that a vendor tells their dealer network is the price they must use in all advertising and marketing. Some go so far as to set it as THE price that the end-point retailers MUST sell at. Again, that is not the same thing as MSRP.

From the keyboard of Bax:

""MSRP" = Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. "Street" price is whatever the seller chooses, usually discounted off of MSRP."

Last edited:

Lojik

70cc twin V2
I'm interested in the dual power receiver, but going by the Jap price its gonna be $300aud or more here :p

I love my 8FG and have no intention of moving on from it just yet, only a year or two old now so plenty of life left in it.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I'm interested in the dual power receiver, but going by the Jap price its gonna be $300aud or more here :p

I love my 8FG and have no intention of moving on from it just yet, only a year or two old now so plenty of life left in it.

I just finished getting all 5 of my planes programmed in to my 14sg which is very similar. I am really liking it now that the dial and my fat finger have found a good understanding relationship:love:. Now the only thing that is some what bothersome with 14sg to me is having to lock the dial so the palm cheek of my right hand does not activate the model menu! No big deal but if the 18 is more "interface" friendly and allows for easier and more rapid field adjustments I am game for one. Really want to try one of those dual power receivers too!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just thought I put this out here......For those who do not want to lug a metal suitcase to the field I found what I think is a really cool radio case at a really cool price.....10 bucks. Automotive interior grade finish and compact design. Available in Camo, Grey, Red, Orange, Blue.

0620151508-00.jpg
0620151508-01.jpg

Judge

70cc twin V2
Cool. Let us know how you like it. We here in the US will have to wait for the FCC to do their thing with it before we can get it. :(