• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

REDUCED! For Sale Or Trade: Saito 180 with Onboard Starter

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i just bought two Xoar 18x6 beechwood props for the Edge/Zenoah so maybe I'll just use them after all and John can have the prop/spinner if he wants them. i can still use a 3" spinner if you have one, need 7/16" bore or smaller (so I can ream it to 7/16)
thanks!
bart

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Guess my stock is slowly dwindling much quicker than I thought. I have a couple of New and Used APC two blade probs. A 16x6, 17x6, 17x8. I have a few larger woodies. 24x10. I have a couple of 3.25 aluminum two blade spinners and a couple of 3.25 aluminum three blade spinners. I have one 3.5" aluminum two blade spinner and I have "ONE" REALLY nice 4.0" three blade spinner. Not hurrying to get rid of that one though. Maybe for the right money. I've just about sold everything else pertaining to "glow" (shudder)... A few things besides what is listed with the Saito 180 and the onboard starter and acces.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
i just bought two Xoar 18x6 beechwood props for the Edge/Zenoah so maybe I'll just use them after all and John can have the prop/spinner if he wants them. i can still use a 3" spinner if you have one, need 7/16" bore or smaller (so I can ream it to 7/16)
thanks!
bart
Unfortunately I just used the last 3.0" spinner I had for a build I am doing for a friend. Thanks though Bart....

Mike Becker

New to GSN!
Ok everyone, time for upgrading. Selling my barely and gently used Saito FA180 four stroke with onboard electric starter and all accessories that go with it. Complete system has a mere 11 flights on it. Starter works perfectly. More than enough grunt to turn over the monster Saito. It was originally installed on my Hangar 9 Cessna 182 150. In all honesty, have you ever seen a Cessna with unlimited vertical performance at half throttle? This setup did it. I am looking for a New to "VERY" gently used DLE 30cc gasser. This complete setup, well...you guys know what it's worth. Shoot me an offer. I might just take it. Local pickup in Meridian, Idaho or will ship.
View attachment 1750 View attachment 1751