• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

"Flying In Vegas" At Bennett Field

AKfreak

150cc
I decided to start a thread for my local events, and weekly fling sessions. I thought to myself, there's no better place to host these happenings than here. So here it is, "Flying In Vegas" At Bennett Field.

Up first is 3dNater, a recent Vegas transplant and myself. I also have some shaky video (doh) of one of Nate's flights that is rendering right now.
14686730018_1bb5eb0bbd_b.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Had a blast today [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION]. It was great to meet and hang out with the crowd there. Goes to show there are certain types anywhere you go.

That dude Darren was trying to help is still making me laugh inside. "I've been doing this for SIX MONTHS!! .... dont try telling me how stuff should be set up..." :p

Looking forward to the other pics and the vid.

AKfreak

150cc
My camera work sucked, I wasn't planning on doing video yesterday so I didn't bring my video rig. The sun was shining admits the LCD screen, and I couldn't tell if the plane was in the frame. I missed a few maneuvers. I think you can see most of it however

3dNater

The camera work was as good as I usually end up with lol... better than a lot f guys do. [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] the pop tops we said were Gary worthy really were :p.

Thanks Tom. It was fun. I posted the vid somewhere else and they also commented on the location and your dialogue more than my mediocre flying :p

3dNater

Not that specific... the comment was along the lines of... that camera guy is a hoot ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Nice flying Nate, and you did fine on the lens Tom. I miss Vegas, wish I could get back out there and fly with you guys