• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

First Look, ARS 300 From AJ-Aircraft.com!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I am in the same boat, have you found any information on what the price will be

AJ is keeping pricing locked up for now, I think he said there was a couple of things he was working on getting dialed and tweaked before it'll be final (such as thicker stabs to mount elevator servos inside of). It's an 83" wingspan in its current form and I (could be wrong) believe the weight is around 15lb.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
You are correct the plane at Toledo had a cannester in it. But the only thing we know now is that it has a WS of 83 inches. Checked his site no info at all nothing listed on the plane. Does not look like we are going to get our hands on the plane for this summer.

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
I was practicing with Andrew last week and I believe the ARS's are on the next container which is shipping towards the end of July.

Matt_Komar

New to GSN!
We've got a great update for everyone. The container with the new ARS-300 is being loaded and will be on the water Monday!

The price for the new ARS-300 will be $679.99

Pay close attention to our website as pre-orders will be available soon.

Also in this container is our new 62" pattern plane, which we have named the ACUITY! This plane will be available for $399.99. This will be a fantastic airframe for anyone thinking about trying your hand at Pattern.

We will report back with more info once the container reaches our warehouse.