• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

quadracer

100cc
Quick question; should I have gotten a piece to cover the LG plate area? Or does EF not include that? I did get gear cuffs, which I thought was pretty cool for a 60" plane.

CHQ28

50cc
Looks nice, I just finished putting together the 64 MXS. I just have to program it in my transmitter and then I'm all set.

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Looks great! They don't come with a landing gear cover.

I'm trying to decide on my next EF plane right now. I've got gear for a 60'' already.

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
That's strange, why supply gear cuffs if the bottom by the plate will have a huge gap in it? Guess I'll stick a patch over the area, or shape a balsa block to go in the void.

quadracer

100cc
I don't know how every is securing their gear cuffs, but I didn't want mine glued on, in case they need repaired or something. I used sticky back Velcro, like such;
View attachment 7949

I tried to pull them off, but without getting too gritty with it, they aren't coming loose. Should be secure enough for flight.

And here's a pic with the cuffs on, ready to rock and roll.
View attachment 7950