• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hey guys,
Anyone bother to put the LG skirts on the Extras? I have a 60" on the bench and I'm debating. Also wondering the best way to install them. I have some for my 78" as well that I want to put on. Thoughts?
Thanks

dskuro95

100cc
I personally think they look better with them on.

Hey guys,
Anyone bother to put the LG skirts on the Extras? I have a 60" on the bench and I'm debating. Also wondering the best way to install them. I have some for my 78" as well that I want to put on. Thoughts?
Thanks

Manta

70cc twin V2
not sure how to install them,as i dont have the kit or built it,but I like the way they look.You paid for them might as well huck em :)

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
I installed mine on the 70" extra with UHU Por, (welders) and only glued to the legs, not the fuse.

That way if I break the legs I don't have to damage anything to remove the skirts and replace the legs etc.

EPOXY is fine as well, but I bet thats a one instal only method.

hone

150cc
I installed mine on the 70" extra with UHU Por, (welders) and only glued to the legs, not the fuse.

That way if I break the legs I don't have to damage anything to remove the skirts and replace the legs etc.

EPOXY is fine as well, but I bet thats a one instal only method.

I used epoxy at first and one side didn't hold so i redid it with welder glue. It's holding up great since.

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Guys,
got some video of my 70" EF Extra in the park today.

Enjoy.
[video=vimeo;60225124]https://vimeo.com/60225124[/video]

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Hey guys,
Thanks

Most definitely - really makes it look good.