• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Copy that mate its good to see our favorite arf manufacturer supporting 3drcf I found you guys via googling extreme flight mainly the mxs I spent weeks reading everyone's posts

Just got 10 flights this morning on the 60" extra. A bit of gold wings practice and starting to work on a freestyle to music routine as well.

Damn hard flying to music and working out moves and stick positions in time to the beat of music.

Hat off to those hard working guys and gals that compete in freestyle flying.... damn tricky stuff.

Feral

Call mark and ask him to put your name down for what you want. I put down 64 and 78" mxs and 48"yak he said there about 6 weeks away

danielph

50cc
Hey guys, I just joined the forum finally and will be poping in here from time to time. Looks like a great place!

I haven't read the whole thread by any means, but I'm using Fromeco batteries and equipment in all of my airplanes and wouldn't use anything else! I've used them from day one and in 5 years, I've never had a single issue! Those guys are awesome to deal with as well!

Just yesterday I finally finished the video of the new Extreme Flight 91" Extra 300EXP. This airplane is the most capable 3D/XA/IMAC airplane that I've flown and has raised the bar for 60cc airframes!
[video=youtube;a_YcK7WUMe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_YcK7WUMe4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Great to see you here Daniel :thumbup:

I think you'll like the atmosphere.

Daniel +1++ Welcome. You are a great inspiration for the hobby and for those here who are passionate about precision! Thanks and keep it up.

hone1er- I'm in touch with Santi8 re: Vinyl, thanks. I have the 78 all cleaned up and ironed out. Waiting on the DA 35. I'm following along with your progress since I'm a couple months behind in the first gasser routine. Saw the video, what a nice flying site! I thought I was watching a sim at times. I'm going to have the same problem you seem to have with break in- how to take it easy when you have such a capable airframe in your hands? Maybe do the break in flights when I'm sleepy! :p
I have some help here in NH so I'm in their hands for the mounting, break in, etc. It is running lipo (2S 3000mAh) and I'l have a tuned pipe.
Keep the progress posts/ vids coming. Thanks
Daren

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Daniel +1++ Welcome. You are a great inspiration for the hobby and for those here who are passionate about precision! Thanks and keep it up.
+1000 on this statement.

Everytime I see one of Daniels videos I come away rev'ed up and inspired to spend more time refining rather than just stick bashing and pop tops etc.

Saying to myself, how to fly as smooth, as low, and as purposeful as the way Daniel flys.

Stick bashing is always a lot of fun, but lately have found myself purposefully trying to smooth things out.

Still a long way to go.

Rolling harrier loops and harrier roll to the right still elude me. but slowly showing signs of light on the rolling loop.

Damned if I can get my 60" Edge to do that double hammerhead I see the 64" MXS do.

dth7

+1000 on this statement.

Everytime I see one of Daniels videos I come away rev'ed up and inspired to spend more time refining rather than just stick bashing and pop tops etc.

Saying to myself, how to fly as smooth, as low, and as purposeful as the way Daniel flys.

Stick bashing is always a lot of fun, but lately have found myself purposefully trying to smooth things out.

Still a long way to go.

Rolling harrier loops and harrier roll to the right still elude me. but slowly showing signs of light on the rolling loop.

Damned if I can get my 60" Edge to do that double hammerhead I see the 64" MXS do.

I hear ya brother! directional rollers down low and vertical. Close but can't seem to chew the gum and pat the head at the right tempo! I can't kick myself after less than a year at the 3D!

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
I hear ya brother! directional rollers down low and vertical. Close but can't seem to chew the gum and pat the head at the right tempo! I can't kick myself after less than a year at the 3D!

Mate,
I'm sure there's enough grumpy old circle flyers happy to kick you in the backside, save's you having to do it yourself!!

3dNater

I have been doing rollers for about 1.5 years and I still have a hard time steering to the left while having my left aileron pegged. That is a really tough trick to get the hang of for sure.