• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

hone

150cc
This plane is supposed to be getting close. Anyone confirm an AUW or recommend gas motor? I'm wondering if it is in the range of the 78 extra as far as weight?

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can tell the only person that can give any info is Chris Hinson or Daniel as the only one I have ever seen anything about is the electric one seen at SEFF. The assumption is that it is built in the same size class as the 78 extra with the same features like the tunnel on the gas version.

hone

150cc
Yep, everything is standing by - VVRC 40, Savox 1270TG's, TechAero IBEC and Wolverine switch. Did you order one Joe?
I did as soon as I saw it. I like the tech aero but may go with the smart fly kill switch because I have a 20% coupon from a huckfest. I'll also use 1270s but decided to try a DA35. The twin will be perfect though. I'm thinking a cf falcon 20x9 will be the one. Hopefully they ship Monday cause they usually take about a week to get to me and I'm going to Wenatchee huckfest and Eugene 3d bash in a few weeks.