• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

hone

150cc
Just wanted to show a picture of the truturn spinner I got for my MXS. The blue is different than what is on the MXS. It does match the rest of the aluminum bling I have all over the plane like the washers I used on the cowl, canopy, stabs, and wheel pants, as well as the blue secraft ball links I installed.

uploadfromtaptalk1410384140815.jpg

AKfreak

150cc
Lookin great Joe. I want one of the spinners on the prototype. The guy who makes them doesn't have the backplanes so I'll be using what ever I can find that looks decent. Btw that lowered dually is cool.

AKfreak

150cc

I got my extensions from [MENTION=51]3drcparts.com[/MENTION] and made a post on how great the service was from them. Heck I even made a new logo for them :) . I Didn't get any response from them, so I have to assume they didn't care for it much. Still some great extensions at a great price.

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
IMG_8261.JPGIMG_8273.JPGSorry I missed that Tom, thanks for the plug and working up the logo, I'm going keep what I got, just because I'm lazy to change and I have like a bazillion business cards with my logo.

Maidened my 83" MXS today, 7 boring 10 min flights as I do the correct thing and break in my DA35, very happy with this setup so far, I think I might have burned 5/8 of a gallon in 70 minutes of flight time. 2 and 3/8 gallons to go. DA35 just gets stronger with every flight

gyro

GSN Contributor
View attachment 29205View attachment 29206Sorry I missed that Tom, thanks for the plug and working up the logo, I'm going keep what I got, just because I'm lazy to change and I have like a bazillion business cards with my logo.

Maidened my 83" MXS today, 7 boring 10 min flights as I do the correct thing and break in my DA35, very happy with this setup so far, I think I might have burned 5/8 of a gallon in 70 minutes of flight time. 2 and 3/8 gallons to go. DA35 just gets stronger with every flight

3 GALLON break in on the 35? Whoa...

I did 1 gallon on my DLE30 and it's a beast!

hone

150cc
3 GALLON break in on the 35? Whoa...

I did 1 gallon on my DLE30 and it's a beast!
It probably won't take the full 3 gallons to break in.

You just got a 35 didn't you? If you think your 30 is a beast just wait......