• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

gyro

GSN Contributor
Maiden complete!

Finally [MENTION=157]RotorJockey[/MENTION]

I don't think I'll stop smiling today :D

Photos and vid from Snowdog are on the way

gyro

GSN Contributor
DSCF1231-001.JPG

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Maiden complete!

Finally @RotorJockey

I don't think I'll stop smiling today :D

Photos and vid from Snowdog are on the way

Nice Gary,
mine is still waiting for the replacement GP123 to arrive from Taiwan.
The first one I got had some ignition problems preventing reliable starting.

Hopefully the new engine will get her up and going.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Nice Gary,
mine is still waiting for the replacement GP123 to arrive from Taiwan.
The first one I got had some ignition problems preventing reliable starting.

Hopefully the new engine will get her up and going.

Saw that the new engine arrived, but it was the $5 sensor that fixed your issues!

You're going to love this plane, it is soooo smooth. I really enjoy flying it, just not cleaning the new engine break in mess. I've got a total of 8 flights and just over an hour and a half of flight time on mine (shared with a few friends like @SnowDog, @Brian Yak Dude, and @Twistedgrim) at the Austin 3D Bash. Seems to burn about a gallon per hour of flight time on my GP123, and I've transitioned over to the Mejzlik 29x10s CF prop.

Really enjoyed watching Brian fly his competition pattern sequence with my plane, it was so elegant and graceful.

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
All is ready now apart from the spinner Gary.

Ran up the gp123 several times yesterday, and now it starts as easy as any other well set up motor.

Still a little rich on the low end and plenty of black crap coming out of mine as well.

Cant wait to get it in the air.