• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

skibum44

70cc twin V2
View attachment 20148
This is a really neat pic of my 104 at the Pacific Coast Freestyle Championships that Fromeco used as their header photo for their "Simple Charger". I love this charger and use it all the time. It's so easy to use and works great with no fussing around.

Didn't realize it until I made the pic small again that your name is in the grass... neat pic.

danielph

50cc
Yes, the guys at Fromeco did a really good job editing the pic. I actually didn't notice my name the first time I looked at the pic either! LOL

gyro

GSN Contributor
Simply awesome video of Jacob flying his EF 104 just finished uploading. check it out:

[video=youtube_share;NPPk5HO2qrE]http://youtu.be/NPPk5HO2qrE[/video]

3dcarter

50cc
the square turn maneuver... it that where you start of inverted and then do a snap, and end up upright going perpendicular to where you started?