• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extra 330 EPP Full Fuse Coming soon to Aerobeez! Pics!

flypig

30cc
Eager to see more of this plane.
Anyone able to say the motor requirements, 35-42, 35-48, either with the included wooden spacers, like other kits have.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
from what I have read, I believe they are, but I'm not positive...

Santi8,

We co-developed this one and manufactured with Skywing. That's why we have exclusivity to this particular model. We were very happy with the way it came out. It's one of the best flying planes they ever made.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Santi8,

We co-developed this one and manufactured with Skywing. That's why we have exclusivity to this particular model. We were very happy with the way it came out. It's one of the best flying planes they ever made.

You guys picked a great company to work with, they put out some amazing foamies! They keep getting better and better so I expect this one too kick some serious ass!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Flypig,

We like the 3542 1000Kv on both of them and they work flawlessly. One is on 3s with 13 x 6.5 prop. The other is on 4s with 12 x 6 prop.

But there is no reason 3548 wouldn't work.