• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Express Pawn and Gun Aerobatic Team

Alky6

150cc
Woooohoooooo! Outside the box thinking and some decent indoor weather has resulted in a spectacular trick that I believe embodies the EP&G Team spirit. It is uploading to YouTube. Hope to have a link for your viewing pleasure shortly!!!

Edit — ah crap. Kelly, you and I are thinking the waaaaaaaay tooo alike. More to follow.

Alky6

150cc
OK! Here it is. This required the purchase of special equipment. Is much better with sound, but does have some “subtitles.”
Not sure why it rotated back after I rotated it. Will work on that and if I can fix, will repost a link.
Hope you all can incorporate this into your flying regiments!!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Woooohoooooo! Outside the box thinking and some decent indoor weather has resulted in a spectacular trick that I believe embodies the EP&G Team spirit. It is uploading to YouTube. Hope to have a link for your viewing pleasure shortly!!!

Edit — ah crap. Kelly, you and I are thinking the waaaaaaaay tooo alike. More to follow.

:fist_pump:I knew I was not all alone .

pawnshopmike

Staff member
OK! Here it is. This required the purchase of special equipment. Is much better with sound, but does have some “subtitles.”
Not sure why it rotated back after I rotated it. Will work on that and if I can fix, will repost a link.
Hope you all can incorporate this into your flying regiments!!

You know me to well!!! Lmao. PM me your address and I’ll get those graphics out to you ASAP!

4 down. Only one spot remaining!

Last edited: