• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Event Coverage VS Home Brewed events.

How important is Major event coverage to you?

• Besides Joe Nall I could care less.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Joe Nall,Top Gun, XFC, TAS, Clover Creek A MUST!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • HOME BREW! Let's make our own awesome! And include all skill levels!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Member coverage of the bigs shows interests me just fine! Just make sure awesome happen on your end!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Event Coverage means nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Smurfs

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, I would like some input here.

It costs a LOT to cover events and I would like the members input as to which events are important to you.

Obviously Joe Nall is huge... but... what about the rest of the year?

Do XFC, TAS, Nats matter to you guys, or would you rather see resources spent in promoting our own events.

Instead of forcing coverage on you guys we would like your input.

I have spoken with several companies who would help us promote all encompasing (i.e.. all skill levels accommodated) events for 2015 and we could focus on this and still attend some of the majors or we could do coverage on all the big shows and lean out on home brewed shows...

So before we even start the though process on all of this I'd like your personal input!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Love the home brew events. They have moved me along a lot in this hobby by attending them. That was something I really looked forward to on fg. I also like smurfs.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Nall is going to be covered just in a way it would be duplicated however "much better" I like 2 and 3 as well but voted for 3 because of one vote choice. Home brews help tie us all together better