• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Big update

Everyone please take a moment to look at the top of the page under the flyer! We have change the registration for the event and will now be using rcflightdeck. Please click on the simple button to register and take 2 minutes to fill out the pilot registration. It's super fast and easy. Payment for the event is NOT required to register! Please PM me if you have any questions. This is an exciting announcement for us as it will be super easy now to manage each event.

Thanks Guys!!!

:peace:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=17]Dougbo[/MENTION] [MENTION=1014]m0dest[/MENTION] [MENTION=2183]maxx4wd[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]hone1er[/MENTION] [MENTION=2683]Gabrielisrael[/MENTION] [MENTION=78]JK13[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]Dougbo[/MENTION] [MENTION=484]Swatin Flys[/MENTION] When you guys get a chance would you register for the event here: http://www.rcflightdeck.com/contestant-Reg.cfm?event_id=3030

It takes just a couple minutes and you don't have to pay yet if you don't want to…. it just lets us know how many are coming and also helps us keep track of all the need a camping spot.

Thanks guys!

Mike

Pete

50cc
Thank you Mike, Brad, Mike the owner of the field, and of course the Eugene Aeronauts for setting up this great event! Looks like I will be there with maybe one team pilot! Going to be a great event! Non stop flying! WOOT!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thank you Mike, Brad, Mike the owner of the field, and of course the Eugene Aeronauts for setting up this great event! Looks like I will be there with maybe one team pilot! Going to be a great event! Non stop flying! WOOT!!

Awesome news Pete! I know Mike has told me about how well things last year went, and that it wouldn't be the same without you. Glad it's working out for you to attend.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Awesome!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to hanging out.

m0dest

30cc
Looks like it's going to be a decent event.

Hoping to a have a 120cc built by then, better get on it. The 91" Extra is no slouch though.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks like it's going to be a decent event.

Hoping to a have a 120cc built by then, better get on it. The 91" Extra is no slouch though.

Nice avatar man! What are you gonna put that 120 in? Just starting to think about working on my 35% Pilot Extra 260 with a DLE111 v3. Need to mount the motor, buy all the electronics and servos for it… Should be awesome… Might even try to find (or build) some SFG's for it.

3dcarter

50cc
Nice avatar man! What are you gonna put that 120 in? Just starting to think about working on my 35% Pilot Extra 260 with a DLE111 v3. Need to mount the motor, buy all the electronics and servos for it… Should be awesome… Might even try to find (or build) some SFG's for it.

Mike, if you could get me the wing chord at the wing tip I could work on some for you