• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 120cc Slick By Aztech Aeromodels

hone

150cc
[MENTION=712]bbrown2828[/MENTION] Here is a pic of my standoff length using the 1.5" wood mount and washers. Not sure if my mount shrunk or what but it looks like it's a little under 1.5" uploadfromtaptalk1396888703782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i get to do some Trailer Bashing also,, my trailer from the floor to the shelf is 29.5, rudder on the plane is 30.5 looks like i got to make a modifaction to my shelf

SnowDog

Well i get to do some Trailer Bashing also,, my trailer from the floor to the shelf is 29.5, rudder on the plane is 30.5 looks like i got to make a modifaction to my shelf

No problem Blake, just make "the inside bigger than the outside" ala Dr. Who's TARDIS ;)

Azhar

50cc
What people don't realize is the sizeof this bird. But it flies like those 104s out there and bloody agile. Ask Honer..he will tell you.

I been watching honer videos of it , it look like its really floaty also! But looks not to have the drag of the other 104s out there I sure cant wait to get to pull the sticks on it next weekend

hone

150cc
What people don't realize is the sizeof this bird. But it flies like those 104s out there and bloody agile. Ask Honer..he will tell you.

Haha exactly. I'll try and get some pictures of the Slick next to a few other 100cc planes. It's noticeably bigger than average.
The control surfaces have no problem whipping the plane around though. It can move! If it wasn't agile I wouldn't love it as much as I do. It fits my "style" of flying.

Last edited by a moderator: