• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EF 88 Edge Canopy Pilot and Instrument Panel Install

I need some help installing the Pilot and Instrument panel on the Extreme Flight 88" Edge. This is the first plane I have set up that has a pilot and I am at a loss as to how to do it correctly. What do you guys use to secure the pilot to the foam floor panel that came with the plane? I thought about using welders glue and then adding in a couple of screws through the wood cross bracing on the canopy under the pilot, but I'm not sure that would be strong enough to hold up over time. I have looked at this for a day now and can't come up with a solution that I am happy with. I know some of you have set up this same plane or the same type set up on other EF planes, please enlighten me as I am stumped.

Edit: I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. I meant to put it in RC General Discussions.