• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Rave Duralite Batteries

GSNadmin

Staff member
I bought some Duralite batteries over a year-a-good, and finally pulled them out of the package to only find them DEAD, now normally I only used fromco so these were new to me. SO I called them and they told me that the lipos I bought has to be charged if let over a month or so. So 100% my fault BUT those guys were the best they replaced them for FREEEEE.... that is how you stand behind your products!

Thank you Duralite!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I had to send a Li-Ion with a balance board back to them for service, because some idiot, ME, grabbed the charge lead with a tweezers trying to route it thru a bulkhead and grabbed the connector right where the terminal sides are exposed. Well, that let the sacred smoke out and fried the balance board. It was out of warranty, but the whole thing still only cost me a little over $20 and was back in no time.

Robby

New to GSN!
My experience was totally the opposite....
Bought a whole package from them...
Less then a year later batteries were bad...
The told me I over charged them..
I told them I used ONLY what THEY supplied..
They wanted to give me 50% off new batteries..
Told them to go to hell ..
I now use Fromco and others and have not had a problem...
Duralites -- NEVER again...