Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bug Alert Down On The Deck Link Shows a VIRUS on my machine!

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by bob_nj, Nov 12, 2015.

1. bob_nj

bob_nj 70cc twin V2

I got an email today from the board.
    When I clicked on it the computer is sort of "locked" into a loop of call this number to unlock the virus types of things.

I had to use Task Manager to End The Program as these are usually not viruses per say.

Just throwin it out there...

2. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

Yup, found that one the hard way as well. Did a malware scan and found nothing thank goodness.

3. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

i'm so sorry, i had no idea the URL was even out there and in use by someone. i didn't enter it as a link, the email service auto-linked the text i entered since it was the right format.

sorry!

4. bob_nj

bob_nj 70cc twin V2

:(

5. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

you have no idea how pissed i get by dumb stuff like this

6. bob_nj

bob_nj 70cc twin V2

Not your fault.
    I go way back with Joe's original site and just was excited to click on the link.
    Just let everyone know if you can...

thurmma likes this.