• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Delro Raven 3.1M build

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Matt,
I think you posted it somewhere but I can't find it. Do you know what your Raven weighs?

Jlc

70cc twin V2
I've been working on the Raven but I'm so computer illiterate I don't know how to post pictures from my ipad. I click the picture icon and it asks for url. What do I do from there? Yes I'm dumb.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I've been working on the Raven but I'm so computer illiterate I don't know how to post pictures from my ipad. I click the picture icon and it asks for url. What do I do from there? Yes I'm dumb.
Sorry, all my stuff is Android so I would be of no help. Apple has their own way of doing things.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Sorry, all my stuff is Android so I would be of no help. Apple has their own way of doing things.
I could do it on my microsoft surface but I dropped it and had to send it in. Probably won't see it again for awhile.

Are you using TapaTalk on your iPad or are you using the website?

BJ Swope

After you click the "Upload File" button and you have chosen what picture to upload, after the file is uploaded you will see a small "thumbnail" sized copy of it in the bottom left corner of your reply. As seen in my first picture below. If you click the "Full Image" button it will insert the picture in the reply.

image.jpg
View attachment 14037

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the help. When I hit the picture icon it says image url: I can't get it to take me to my pictures. I'm missing something really simple.