Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

'Dawn Patrol' WWI Fighters and Scouts

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by dominicm, Aug 4, 2018.

1. dominicm

dominicm 70cc twin V2

An array of fantastic WWI fighters and scouts in this slot at RAF Cosford. Each model aircraft built from plan by hand by its owner. Certainly challenging to fly in any kind of wind but the weather was fairly kind to us on this day.

2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

That is a LOT of WW1 aircraft!

stangflyer, dominicm and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. SWEET! What a great gaggle. And then to top it off with one SCALE WWI landing. I swear I could hear that prop break.

4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Wouldn't it be so sweet to see these planes in real time? Only thing is though, with so many of them the same color and scheme...I would probably try to fly the wrong one while mine found it's way back to mother earth in a most unpleasant way.
    forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

That video gives the phrase "Keep your eye on YOUR plane" a whole new meaning. . . . . . :yesss:.

I'd like to build a 1/4 scale BUSA Fokker D7 one day. A good slow flying bipe for my ever increasing age. . . . . :laughing:

6. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

No kidding, right?

7. Macguyver70

Macguyver70 New to GSN!

Mines mines different

8. Macguyver70

Macguyver70 New to GSN!

Here’s mine

Attached Files:

Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. HRRC Flyer