• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton Extra 300 ML on a Budget

Tseres

150cc
I went to the store to get some Lacquer Thinner and got enough wood to build a 10ft bench to store my Dalton under. I'll also be able to get the Edge and the Sukhoi off of the floor plus the little odds and ends that i now don't have a place for.

I did start on the covering but didn't get far. Going to build the bench first. The weather is turning bad for the next few days. I should have the bench and the Dalton finished by the time the weather gets back to flying weather.
DSC_0118.JPG
DSC_0119.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG

MrAce

New to GSN!
Wish I had your time Tom! Iv got my 40% Carden that needs bolted together. Just need to focus I guess. Lets do some flying this year.
Jack

Tseres

150cc
Wish I had your time Tom! Iv got my 40% Carden that needs bolted together. Just need to focus I guess. Lets do some flying this year.
Jack

Thats the problem. I don't have time this year. I went back to work and I don't really feel like doing anything when I get home. I don't think you want my time cause it's not enough. LOL.

I'm up for flying anytime. I don't know who you are by the MrAce Handle.
Is it Jack from IRCM?

Last edited:

Tseres

150cc
My storage shelf turned into a storage cart. I went and got some casters today. It turned out to be so big that I decided that it needs to be able to move around. THat is a 36% Edge and a 30% Sukhoi on the top. That will give you an Idea as to how big it is. The top shelf is done . I put some chalk blocks to keep the planes from rolling off.

IMG_0507.JPG
IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG
IMG_0510.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG
IMG_0512.JPG

Tseres

150cc
Yes I have last year. Have not flown it this year as of now. It is ready to go and will be the next plane out the next time I go out. I love the Dalton. I compete in IMAC with it so it is strictly a competition plane.