• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Dalotel Junior

just added the rear stringers which will be the point of the aileron leading edge and aileron trailing edge of the wing

Attachments

• al.jpg
    al.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 333
  • am.jpg
    am.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 333

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Saw an ad couple years ago, Hano's Dalotel for sale w/o the twin .90 engine. Moved too slow,was gone by the time I looked again.. 1 hour later. Dang.

one sheeted side done, wait for the glue to dry and tomorow the other side, while the glued piece could not be disturbed, I worked on the landing gear of the big brother

Attachments

• as.jpg
    as.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 359
  • at.jpg
    at.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 300
the shear webs are done, working on the landing gear blocks, since I will not install retracts on this one, but the re inforcement I made , not glued yet, I am not pleased with them, will add another piece of plywood towards the stube to anchor everything properly

Attachments

• au.jpg
    au.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 350
  • av.jpg
    av.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 298
  • aw.jpg
    aw.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 366
In between different jobs on the two Dalotels, I have been designing a new single stick radio , not the electronics but the casing CNC'd from Solid aluminum, for Aloft hobbies in California.
The demand for Single Sticks have been increasing and a lot of people are actually bastardizing regular casings to make it so, but with very limited results,
The electronics will be from FrSky Taranis Plus,

This is a glimpse, but the color will be different,

Roger

Attachments

• A2rd2.jpg
    A2rd2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 320