Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Dalotel Junior

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Nov 21, 2014.

1. 3D-Joy

3D-Joy 50cc

Awesome indeed. I like the vertical cowling split

Forgues-Research likes this.
  2. 3D-Joy

3D-Joy 50cc

I think you're ready for a new prop though... :D

3. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

hahahaha you think, I used this broken one to make sure I had clearance on the cowl

4. Hi ! it's a good plane, congratulation.

I hope that you finish your 50% scale dewoitine.

In France, the most big is a scale 1/3.

Best regards,

Christophe.

5. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

Hi Christophe,
    Thank you, I will test fly this little Dalotel hopefully this week, then I will get back on the Big Dalotel, by the way its not a dewoitine...

Regards
    Roger

6. Sorry, I was of studying a document on Dewoitine d520 when I have write the comment.

In any case your Dalotel Junior is made a success. Bravo.

Christophe.

Forgues-Research likes this.
  7. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

thank you again, I have also looked a a Dewoitine 510 a friend in Paris France has, , love the lines on it

Attached Files:

8. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

Today was the test flight of the Junior Dalotel
    No crash everything ok butttttttttttttt, very tail heavy, a bit wild to take it back down, will rebalance it and try again on Sunday.
    Now while I was up , I figured , what the hell I'm up here now might as well test a few things . The boost tab controlled rudder. Let me tell you although I was a bit worried because the tab is smaller then it should have been, I had all the rudder authority I wanted, it was perfect. Next step, hmmmm maybe all controls using boost tabs only , lol

9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

What no video. No video then it never happened. LOL glad you got it in the air and back down safely.

10. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 100cc

I had the camera with me, but no one to use it, I promise I will get one.