Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted DA 60 Pitts Style muffler or header

Discussion in 'Fueled Engines (Gas/Glow) and Parts' started by stangflyer, Oct 14, 2017.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Everyone, I am looking for a Pitts style muffler (or) a flex header for a DA 60 single. I prefer a relatively new muffler or header, however a very good shape used will be just fine too.
    Anyone have one they would part with? Please pm me. Thanks
    Rob
    da_60_1.jpg da_60_1_1.jpg

2. I have a pitts style muffler for a DA 60 only used a few times purchased from DA in great shape.

stangflyer likes this.
  3. I do have a DA pitts style muffler from DA that i was using on my DA60 if your interested.

stangflyer likes this.
  4. stangflyer

What do you feel it is worth to you? I am still considering a header and canister setup. However don't want the extra weight.

5. How does $110 Cdn or $88 US

6. stangflyer

Did you get my message? I sent you one yesterday regarding the muffler. Please contact me. Thank you.