• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Couple glow planes need to go!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
My brother lives in the Denver area and has two nitro planes that need to go ASAP since he's moving for work.

1 - Great Planes CAP, .46 glow.......I think he has an OS55 or something on it, only a few flights and no damate

2 - Hangar-9 Funtana 125 (perfect for 30cc gas!!!!!). All set up with a new Saito 125 I believe, started a few times, never flown!!!

If you are interested or know someone who is interested PM me and I'll get you in contact with my Bro.

I don't know how much, I know he would rather see them gone then risk being broken by movers.

Thanks, T.

BalsaDust

How much for the CAP or if in has the OS 55ax on it and is willing to part with just the motor how much for that? The 55 is a beast when installed on a 40 size profile with a pipe on it.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
hyper 50 will out turn the 55ax and is lighter on a pipe. i have one for sale also FYI