• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Code 3 Innovations Savox Servo Sale For One Week Only

Bemeson

50cc
Hello all,
We are going to have a killer sale on servos for the next seven days. The prices will be so low you will be surprised. It will not be extended and when seven days are up its done.

PM for details....

Thanks for all the support of the years

Brian

Bemeson

50cc
Phil
That is not nice....I am so tired of him that is why I will hang out here for a bit. The prices are so good its crazy. It's the lowest prices I have ever been able to offer as the vendor gave us all a great price. I am sorry to all you folks that spent all their money earlier.

Baracuda...did you see I had to test a 3 blade Thunder Tiger E550 for HRP this month. First thing to go was the crampy Ace servos and crampy Ace gyro....It is so quiet I can not believe it. If you are interested in more...PM....

Take care guys I think I will be spending much more time here for a while.

Brian

Bemeson

50cc
Thanks Terry...its been a trying month both good and bad. Good is my wife and I had are second child .....bad is been workin my butt off and massive sleep deprivation.
Thanks