• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Clover Creek 3rd Annual Fly In

bbrown2828;2195314 wrote: How many pilots where at this event last year

We had all kinds of flying going on to include some phenomenal Mark Leesburg demos with John’s big ‘Overspray.com’ Krill in 2013 and Skip Stewart and his Pits S2 Prometheus in 2012 – 3D, Pattern, Fun Fly, Combat, Gliders, Night Combat, Night Gliders. At one point we had 11 Combats in the air, both day and night – what a hoot!

If you are worried about it being crowed, NO! Both years I have burned a bunch of gas and run down a few batteries. There has never been a complaint about enough flight time.

We will start with 4 flight stations on the main runway and go to 6 if required.

So far for the 3d Line the guys just used one of the available four flight stations with someone hovering almost continuously. The same has gone for the helicopter area, four available.

Now the glider guys have no real limits as there is a lot of sky without flying over the 3D or Main Line.

We have not heard about any control line requirements yet, but will be ready for you if you contact us.

Lunch Time Concessions will be set up at the main hangar with unlimited dry camping on each flight line. There is only one or Two RV electric hook ups left, and they are up at the 'Party Barn'.

Plenty of electric for charging on the flight line with the Equipment Bard set up for charging also.

There are two fire pits with ‘Talking Sticks’

Want to fish? Yes, there is a Clover Creek with some very nice bass and CCA has a stocked pond (catch and release). We have flown electric floatplanes on the pond.

Flight lines will open each morning at 7am with electric only flying after 6pm.

Big John

New to GSN!
Looks like perfect weather for everybody!

Wether you are going to Rolla, E-week, or here to Clover Creek,,,have a safe trip and have fun.

see you soon,

John

Stoph68

New to GSN!
Will be heading south with Nick and Sam in tow at 5pm this evening...

Can't wait to see everybody!

We should be rolling in sometime before midnight..

Gil R Major;18725 wrote: Earle, September 24-27, 2015 are the 2015 dates.
Its on our calender for next year. Hopefully bring the whole family out! Have fun this weekend and safe travels to everyone attending.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Big John;20256 wrote: Looks like perfect weather for everybody!

Wether you are going to Rolla, E-week, or here to Clover Creek,,,have a safe trip and have fun.

see you soon,

John
John,

I am coming next year!

I wanted to come this year, but it is just too soon: I am still trying to get organized here in Florida.

Next year is a must!

Big John

New to GSN!
Herve,

Chris and Dean are representing your planes well!

They are giving everyone quite a show. Plenty of photos over at that other site.

see you soon,

John