• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Anthony, congrats! Great flying. As much as I'm impressed with your flying what's even better is the fact that you are promoting the hobby in a constructive way to several different groups. Really awesome at your age to give back and pay it forward. As the dad of a 6 yr old daughter just starting out in the hobby I appreciate it. Look forward to following your progress. Keep up the good promoting work too.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!! Awesome flying!!! It was great flying with you at King 50!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
2012-12-17_19-14-30_491.jpg2012-12-17_19-15-48_865.jpg

New heli motor. OS 105 :popcorn:

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Anthony, congrats! Great flying. As much as I'm impressed with your flying what's even better is the fact that you are promoting the hobby in a constructive way to several different groups. Really awesome at your age to give back and pay it forward. As the dad of a 6 yr old daughter just starting out in the hobby I appreciate it. Look forward to following your progress. Keep up the good printing work too.
Thanks.

Promoting the hobby is very important because the future of R/C are kids; and if they don't get interested in the hobby, then the hobby/sport doesn't progress. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.