• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Classifieds.....quit your hoarding!

camss69

70cc twin V2
Really? Hmmm... I think he will be ready for a second plane pretty quickly, he already flys the sim well.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Someone should buy my Align Trex 700E 3GX FBL V2:D.....gonna need a few extra bucks after they slice me open and install some titanium next week! I'll see if I can get it listed tho.

BalsaDust

Hey @camss69,

If that OS 50 is an SX, that's a hot little motor with quite a punch. It would not only work on the trainer, it will make a great motor for a second plane after trainer duties are finished. I had one on a 40 size H9 Ultrastick and I absolutely loved it. . . . . . :yesss:

Yup takes the same pipe the 46ax and 55ax take. Buy you an aluminum water bottle from the dollar tree and you got yourself one badass pipe setup. What's on all my 40 profiles and it kicks ass.