Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

CARF Models MEPHISTO and some other favourites

Discussion in 'Jets' started by dominicm, Jan 11, 2018 at 1:15 PM.

1. MEPHISTO in the hands of Dave Wilshere of Motors & Rotors in the UK. A very unusual and distinctive looking sport jet.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  2. Tomahawk Futura. The sport jet that started a craze in terms of its sleek looks.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  3. CARF Models Eurosport. About as close as you can get to the Eurofighter but for a fraction of the price.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. SebArt Avanti XS. Anyone who's heard of Sebastiano Silvestri will know all his aircraft are designed for flight performance. This is no exception.

pawnshopmike and stangflyer like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Oh I "DO" like that jet. Heck it looks so stable even in the obvious heavy winds. The take off and landing was so smooth. Could something like this be in the future for an old guy like me? Hmmm.....
    pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

dhal22 and pawnshopmike like this.