• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Build: EF 88" Edge 540T

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
They are far too many DA users in forums whom in my opinion, say they do not care what engine others run but their actions and words say otherwise.

I have a DA70. I bought it because it is the lightest and most powerful engine in its size and was everything I wanted in an engine. Would I buy another brand of 2 cylinder 70cc? Probably not, but I'm certainly not going to make fun of anyone who chooses other than a DA.

The way I see it is if you brought it you better be prepared to bring it!!! :banana-dance::mario-banana:

I own two DA70's, do not own a EME but I would own one for certain, beauty of the EME is that it will fit where the DA will not.

What am i bringing, I am not understanding your humour?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It's an expression, meaning if you brought the airplane to the field then you had better be ready to fly it and fly it hard.

I have a DA70. I bought it because it is the lightest and most powerful engine in its size and was everything I wanted in an engine. Would I buy another brand of 2 cylinder 70cc? Probably not, but I'm certainly not going to make fun of anyone who chooses other than a DA.

The way I see it is if you brought it you better be prepared to bring it!!! :banana-dance::mario-banana:

I have to see what I can fit in my new shop now and I may be restricted to 70cc and below planes. If that's the case, I'm thinking an EF MXS with a DA 70 is next up. Or hell I might try building the JTEC 26% Pitts and who knows what motor I will put in it.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
They are far too many DA users in forums whom in my opinion, say they do not care what engine others run but their actions and words say otherwise.

Clearly you have zero clue about me and my engine ownership resume. I really, seriously, honestly could give a rats ass what you run. People read threads talking about engines, comparisons are bound to get brought into the mix. Next thing you know it's always about fan-boys and butt-hurt. Sorry again for your guys' mis-interpretation of a thread that is not even on this forum.

No problems Terry, clearly you thought I was talking about you, but i was speaking generally, to me me they are but toy engines, buy what you want to run. Certain popular forums are worse then others, there is far to much bias these days for like i said, toy aeroplanes.

Last edited: