• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bucker Supermann

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Built one ( Goldberg kit ) That looks like the pic in the OP. Had Bought one scratched to look like the yellow black Swedish scheme.
Both did great aerobatics but be gentle with throttle and ready on the rudder when the take off roll comes! I have seen the 46 centers look like pussy cats though on take off and flight.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
20150227_162520-2.jpg
This place is the best! Ask and you shall recieve... but I dont think he meant friends waiting to happen with the exact kit you were looking for.. but maybe he did?
Because... viola. One Bucker Supermann 50cc size has been found!
Thanks Van !
We'll work out the details and a build thread will follow! Stay Tuned for your favorite program.

Attachments

• 20150227_155214-2.jpg
    20150227_155214-2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 13548 This place is the best! Ask and you shall recieve... but I dont think he meant friends waiting to happen with the exact kit you were looking for.. but maybe he did?
Because... viola. One Bucker Supermann 50cc size has been found! We'll work out the details and a build thread will follow! Stay Tuned for your favorite program.
That is just way too cool. Great score. I am really looking forward to seeing you get this and the build thread to follow. Good for you.:way_to_go:

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Already created a file for diff buckers, links, photos, references, ideas, notes, schemes, etc. Yes, this is the best part, ive come to appreciate the planning and building as much.. maybe more that the flying.