• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Around 1 this afternoon, only a few dozen people at the time. Crowd is getting bigger and bigger, should be a fun weekend! Got to get 2 flights on my 87 today, all dialed in!
3dfest.jpg

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Guys sorry for my abscence here.. Been extremely busy and of course being the slower day i played a little and put some gas through the slick.. Heck even burned some watts on the giant fusion... This event is gonna be epic.. If you are on the fence dont miss out .. I am setting here typing this and i look around and its thursday and the place is covered up with rvs and trailers... Gonna be awesome time for sure.... Also i saw last page a question on food... The club here is running the concesions stand all.week... Burgers hotdogs drinks and everything is on site... If you think you may come hurry because all the parking spots are filling fast.. Look forward to meeting you guys and thank each and every one...god bless. Chad

Already here! Field looks great, Flying was great yesterday. Weather was Perfect! Got 2 flights in yesterday . Hope to get a bunch more today ! Then going to the Demo Derby tonight! Git r Done!!!!

quadracer

100cc
Need two Savox 1258tg servos... Pitch and aileron servos burned up on my heli.
Anyone there selling a couple? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Santi8

70cc twin V2
All packed up...

For Sale at the event:
Dle35ra less than one gallon through, standoffs, ignition-$300
70" AJ Slick- red bull scheme
Frame only $280
Aurora 30cc light kit-$80
Wattaplane Slick
Savox 257's, ztw esc, omega 130
3 zippy 3s packs
Less than 20 flights-$325 rx ready

Apc 19x10 and 20x10 electric
$10 each

Will consider trades for 30cc gas frame, 60" electric, or components...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374843265713.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374843265713.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 247