• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BlueBird HB 50B servos

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
No doubt when these bad boys are pushing almost 800 oz . Really looking forward to getting mine back.

Ok I know this is getting off track but I got a close buddy who wants a 8711HV for his rudder on an EF91". He runs Chads A123's exclusively and wants to keep all his servos JR> Somebody help a fellow addict out? He Just wants 1.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
2 flights tonite. Using just a hair over 400mAh/pack/flight. Which is to be expected with a high powered servo. DC source, current consumption goes up too!

@Bunky.F.Knuckle nice to see somebody else also working out there usage. Just flew my first large plane 40% for the first time three times in a row and ended up using 430 mAH / flite. So you and I are close that's good to know. The plane has 7 - 400+ oz servos in it and did 10 minute flights and some 2 minutes of taxing on top of the 10 minutes.

JoeT

50cc
@Bunky.F.Knuckle nice to see somebody else also working out there usage. Just flew my first large plane 40% for the first time three times in a row and ended up using 430 mAH / flite. So you and I are close that's good to know. The plane has 7 - 400+ oz servos in it and did 10 minute flights and some 2 minutes of taxing on top of the 10 minutes.

SU-26
X8R Receiver
2 x 3600 Mah Lipo
Throttle: BB 1412
Choke: BB 1412
Aileron: 4 x BB BMS-28A
Rudder: 2 x BMS 2514
Elevator: 2 x 42A
Aura 8 Gyro
Ultra IBEC for Ignition

Total Servos: 10

Consumption: Between 450 ish - 750 ish Mah / flight.

Chad got a couple of 50Bs back for return, claiming a jitter in the sweeping range. He tested them on the bench, with a servo tester, and they are fine. He sends them to me, and I use my XG11, and set them up on my Compy MX2. Set the radio to servo test, and go thru step, quick, slow and neutral functions. Not a hint of a jitter in the sweeping range.

Perks of being a team pilot! :)